• Retail Services
• Retail Clients
• Reports & Articles
• Major Market
Communications Research Centre
the reference on Canada's major retailers
About Major Market Retail Report
MMRR 2012 Now Available!
Major Market Retail Report is a research-based competitive analysis of Canadian retailers and retail markets which covers:
- The performance of 145+ individual retail banners,
- The competitive action in 33 specific product categories.
The 2012 edition is now available. You can order MMRR online right now.
MMRR Webinar Video
If you'd rather watch and listen, the MMRR 2011 webinar video is now available. You can download a smaller but lower resolution file, or get the larger higher resolution version. Both are in WMV format.
Key Features and Benefits
Here are 10 reasons why you need MMRR.
- Essential Intelligence: MMRR provides essential intelligence on retail markets, consumer preferencess,
retailer performance, competitive activity, and more.
- Critical Retail Analytics: The focus is on measures that matter to retail success, such as drawing power, shopping frequency,
loyalty ratios, cross-shopping, etc., all framed in a competitive context.
- Graphical Presentation: The highly graphical MMRR Report is designed to get information
across at a glance. You'll get the picture.
- Plus the Details: Detailed statistical results come in a separate volume and provide further breakdowns and insights when you need them. A summary
Excel file is also provided.
- Flexible Package: Any combination of the 33 product categories can be selected for your MMRR
- Authoritative Research: MMRR is based on hard numbers from a major study of 1,500 Canadian consumers. It's
original, independent, and objective data in which subscribers share.
- Database Access: Subscribers get exclusive access to the MMRR database for custom analyses such as in-depth competitive profiles
and targeted investigations.
- The Latest: Research for MMRR is conducted in the current year,
a matter of weeks before publication. It's the most current, up-to-date look at the market available.
- Extraordinary Value: MMRR is a deep and comprehensive package of essential competitive intelligence and retail analytics, all available
at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
- Built-In Expertise: MMRR is a product of KubasPrimedia, formerly Kubas Consultants, a recognized authority on Canadian
retailing for over 30 years.
Who Uses MMRR?
- Retailers who need to track consumer trends and their competitive position in the marketplace
- Product manufacturers who need to monitor retail channels and competitive trends
- Shopping center owners and managers who need to assess retailer quality and fit
- Investors and financial institutions that deal in the retail industry, for sector analysis or to assess a specific company
- Advertising media, ad agencies and other service providers with retail accounts
- U.S. retailers and others who need an expert overview of the Canadian market
Scope of MMRR
- The VECTOM markets: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal are
Canada's top six retail markets and account for almost half of retail sales in the country
- 145+ major retailers, including department stores, mass merchants and specialty
- 33 product categories, covering HBA, apparel, hard goods, soft goods,
and other non-food categories
- 1,500 survey respondents: MMRR is based on hard numbers from an original consumer study, and you get all the results
See the links at the bottom of the page for retailer and product category lists.
What You Get and What It Costs
Your purchase includes the MMRR Report and the separate detailed Statistical Tables, based on
your choice of product categories, plus a Summary data file in Excel format. A complimentary
"How To" webinar on MMRR can be arranged, and purchasers get exclusive access to the database for further analyses.
MMRR pricing ranges from $2,795 for the Executive Report to $14,995 for the Complete Report with all 33 product categories.
See MMRR Package and Pricing for more details or to request a sample report.
How To Order MMRR
You can order MMRR online right now. Or use the order form in the MMRR Information Kit. All orders are
subject to confirmation.
Download the MMRR Information Kit in PDF format, or for additional questions or
comments, please contact:
20 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 1101
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8
Phone: 416-487-7040, extension 1144
Or click here to email MMRR.
More on MMRR is available here:
© Copyright KubasPrimedia. All rights reserved.