• Newspaper Services
• Newspaper Clients
• Ad Cost Calculator
Communications Research Centre
Len Kubas Quick Bio
Len Kubas has come a long way from his birthplace in Winnipeg, Manitoba. In fact,
he even designed a map for the Air Force to get to and from there. Today, Len Kubas is blazing new trails in the field of
newspaper marketing and advertising.
Len Kubas has demonstrated innovative approaches to newspaper marketing and advertising to a growing number of American, Canadian,
and international clients. Len has consulted with over 300 individual newspapers and publishing groups throughout North America
and elsewhere, on issues in pricing policy, readership, circulation, marketing, advertising sales, and publishing strategy.
He has also written several books and reports concerning the newspaper industry, including:
- Power Pricing for Newspapers;
- Re-Building Ad Revenues with New Concepts in Rate Cards;
- The Handbook of Profitable Newspaper Marketing; and
- Advertisers' Choice; published in Volume 4: Newspapers As A Business, for the Kent Royal Commission
Len speaks regularly at industry association conferences. In recent years, he has spoken about newspaper
advertising pricing and rate structures to:
- World Association of Newspapers (WAN);
- Newspaper Association of America (NAA);
- International Newspaper Marketing Association (INMA);
- Southern Newspaper Publishers Association (SNPA);
- International Newspaper Financial Executives (INFE);
- Pacific Northwest Newspaper Association (PNNA);
- And others.
Len also conducts advertising pricing workshops and seminars for individual newspapers and newspaper groups.
See Len Kubas in Action!
Here's a 3 minute video of Len talking about "dollars buried in newspapers' rate structures".
More KubasPrimedia for Newspapers
Introduction: KubasPrimedia for Newspapers
Ad Cost Calculator
© Copyright KubasPrimedia. All rights reserved.